- The Personal Data Controller is Szymon Krupa running his business operations under the business name "EINPARTS EUROPE SP. Z O.O.” with the main place of business at: ul. Wierzbowa 1, 62-100 Wągrowiec, entered into the National Court Register kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR POZNAŃ - NOWE MIASTO I WILDA IN POZNAŃ, 9TH COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER under KRS number 0000669255, NIP 766-199-61-87, REGON 366842899.
- Respecting your rights as the subjects of personal data (the persons covered by personal data), and with respect to the binding legal regulations, including, in particular, Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, the Act on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the Act), and other relevant regulations on personal data protection, we hereby commit to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data acquired from you. All the employees have been properly trained with regard to the processing of your personal data, and our company, as the Controller of your Personal Data, has implemented appropriate protections and technical and organizational measures to ensure the top personal data protection level. We have deployed personal data protection procedures and policies consistent with the GDPR, which help us follow the law, and ensure flawless data processing processes, and the enforceability of any rights vested in you as the individuals covered by the data. In addition if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory body within the area of the Republic of Poland, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (hereinafter referred to as PUODO).
- Any enquiries, requests, complaints concerning personal data processing at our company (Personal Data Controller), hereinafter referred to as Notifications, should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com , or in writing to the Personal Data Controller's address, namely. EinParts Automotive 62-100 Wągrowiec ul. Wierzbowa 1 The content of each Notification should expressly indicate:
a) the data of the person or persons covered by the notification,
b) the event being the cause of the Notification,
c) present the demands, and the legal basis for these demands,
d) indicate the expected way of processing the case.
- We collect the following personal data at our Online Store:
a) the name and surname – when placing an Order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname, so that we can implement the order, and be able to contact you,
b) the address of your residence – we need it to implement the Order by dispatching the Product you have ordered,
c) the telephone number – it happens that we call you in order to confirm the Order, or in the case of unexpected events (such as e.g. product out of stock), and propose at the same time the most beneficial solution,
d) the e-mail address – we send the confirmation of accepting your Order to your e-mail address, and we contact you when necessary for the Order being implemented. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information once, twice per month,
e) the NIP – we collect the tax identification number from entrepreneurs and persons who request an invoice, and have a NIP (tax ID) number,
f) the IP address of your device – the information resulting from the general principles of connecting via the internet, such as the IP address (and other information included in system logs) are used by the Online Store's admin for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes, including, in particular, collecting general demographic information (e.g. on the region from which any connection is made).
- Our Online Store uses the Cookies technology in order to adjust its operation to your individual needs. Therefore, you can agree that the data and information you've entered be saved, making it possible to use them at your next visit at the Online Store without the need to enter them again. The owners of other websites will have no access to this data and information. And if you do not agree to personalize the Online Store, we suggest disabling the cookie files in the options of your web browser.
- Specifying the data listed in the previous item is necessary in the following cases:
- when purchasing at our Online Store using the order form made available on the Online Store's website (Ordering without logging in/Account registration),
- in order to register you in our Buyer Database, which is voluntary; in such a situation, we keep the data you have provided in our database to help you make purchases at our Online Store in the future,
- in order to implement the newsletter (subscription) service – if you want to be notified of interesting events, commercial and marketing offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter; subscribing is voluntarily and can be cancelled at any moment .
- Your personal data is processed by our company as a Data Controller in order to handle the purchase-sale contracts, and any additional services we offer you (namely the persons being the data subjects) at our Online Store. According to the minimization rule, we process only those personal data categories that are necessary to achieve the goals mentioned in the preceding sentence.
- We process the personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goals mentioned in the preceding item. The personal data may be processed for a period longer than the one indicated in the preceding sentence, in the event when such entitlement or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Controller results from any specific legal regulations, or when the service we provide is continuous (for instance the newsletter subscription).
- The source of the data processed by the Personal Data Controller are the persons being the data subjects.
- Some of the orders are sent to third states, namely states from outside the European Economic Area. In the situation mentioned in the previous sentence, if we conclude that any personal data is transferred to third states as defined by the provisions of the GDPR, then the basis for such a transfer is - according to Article 49 section. 1 letter b of GDPR - the implementation of the contract between you and our company (the Personal Data Controller) exclusively
- No personal data is made available by us to third parties, without the data subject's express consent. Any personal data can be made available without the consent of the person the data relate to only to the entities of the public law, namely the governmental and administration bodies (for instance tax bodies, law enforcement bodies, and other entities authorized by the commonly binding legal regulations).
- Any personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities processing such data for our company as the Data Controller. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Controller, we enter into a contract with the processing entity for outsourcing the processing of the personal data. The Processing Entity processes the personal data entrusted, but only for the needs, to the extent, and for the purposes as specified in the outsourcing contract mentioned in the preceding sentence. Without outsourcing the processing of your personal data, we wouldn't be able to run our operations within the Online Store, or provide you with the shipments with the Products you've ordered. As the Controller of your Personal Data, we outsource the processing of your personal data to entities who:
a) provide hosting services for the website where our online store operates,
b) provide postal, courier, and carriage services in order to deliver shipments with the Products ordered,
c) provide other services to us as the Data Controller, as is necessary for the current functioning of the Online Store.
- The personal data is subject to profiling by the Personal Data Controller.
- In accordance with the regulations of GDPR, each person, whose personal data we process as the Personal Data Controller, has the right to:
a) be informed of the processing of their personal data, as mentioned in Art. 12 GDPR – the Controller shall be obliged to provide you, as the persons whose data will be processed, with the information as specified in GDPR (among others, their own data, IODs (Data Protection Inspector) contact details, the purposes and legal basis for the processing of the personal data, the recipients or categories of the Recipients of the Personal Data, if any, or of the period in which the data will be processed, or the criteria of determining this period); this obligation must be fulfilled as early as at the time of acquiring the data (that is e.g. when the client places an Order in the online store), and if any data is not obtained from the data subject, but from another source – within a reasonable period of time, depending on the circumstances; the Controller may not provide this information, if the person the data relates to already has it,
b) access their personal data, as mentioned in art. 15 of GDPR – when you provide us with your personal data, you have the right to review and access it; this does not mean, however, that you have the right to access all the documents which include your data, since they could contain confidential information; you're entitled, however, to know which of your data we process and for what purposes, and to obtain a copy of your personal data, and we send the first copy free of charge, and we collect for each subsequent one, in accordance with the regulations of GDPR, an administrative fee corresponding to the costs of preparing the copy,
c) correct, supplement, to update the personal datamentioned in Article 16 of GDPR – if your personal data have changed, please inform us as the Data Controller of this fact, so that the data held by us are consistent with the actual state, and up-to-date; also in the event when no change has taken place in the personal data , but the data is incorrect for any reasons, or have been saved incorrectly (e.g. as an effect of a writing error), please notify in order to correct such data,
d) delete the data (the right to be forgotten), as mentioned in Art. 17 of GDPR – in other words you have the right to demand "deleting" your personal data held by us as the Data Controller, and to request that we, as the Personal Data Controller, inform other controllers who have received your data from us that they need to delete it. You can demand the deletion of your data, first of all, when:
- the goals for which your personal data has been collected, have been achieved, among others, we have implemented in full the sales contracts concluded with you,
- the basis for the processing of your personal data was only your consent, which was later withdrawn, and there are no other legal bases for any further processing of your personal data, eg. if you cancel your newsletter subscription and do not use our offer anymore in any other way,
- you have submitted an objection based on Art. 21 of GDPR, and believe that we do not have any superior legal bases for any further processing of your personal data,
- your personal data has been processed not in line with the law, namely for any purposes inconsistent with the law, or without any basis to process your personal data – please remember that in such a case you need to substantiate your demand,
- the need to delete your personal data is imposed by legal regulations,
- the personal data relate to a minor, and they have been collected to provide information society services,
e) restrict the processing as mentioned in art. 18 of GDPR – you can request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data (which would consist in our company only storing it until the issue is clarified), if:
- you dispute the correctness of your personal data, or
- you believe that we are processing your data without any legal basis, and you don't want us to delete these personal data (that is you waive the right mentioned in the preceding letter), or
- you have submitted an objection mentioned in letter f) of this item, or
- your personal data is needed to determine, pursue, or defend any claims, e.g. before any court,
f) transfer the personal data as mentioned in art. 20 of GDPR – you have the right to obtain your data in a format readable for a computer, and the right to send this data in such a format to a different controller; you have this right only when the basis for the processing of your data was your consent (e.g. newsletter subscription), or this data has been processed automatically,
g) file an objection against the processing of your personal dataAs mentioned in Article 21 of GDPR – you have the right to submit an objection, if you do not agree to the processing by us of your personal data that we have been processing so far for purposes justified by legal regulations,
h) not be subjected to proﬁlingmentioned in Art. 22 in connection with Article 4 item 4 of GDPR – at our Online Store, you will not be subjected to automated decision making or profiling, as defined by the GDPR, unless you express your consent to this; in addition we will always inform you of any profiling ,
i) file a complaint to the supervisory body (namely to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office), mentioned in Article 77 of GDPR – if you conclude that we are processing your personal data not in line with the law or that we are violating in any way the rights arising from the commonly binding legal provisions regarding personal data protection.
- With reference to the right to delete your data (the right to be forgotten), we emphasize that, in accordance with the GDPR regulations, you're not entitled to this, if:
a) the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise the right to free speech and information, among others, if you upload your details on a blog, in comments, etc.,
b) the processing of your personal data is necessary for our company to fulfill the legal obligations resulting from the regulations – we cannot delete your data for the period necessary to fulfill the obligations (for instance the taxation obligations), which are imposed on us by the law,
c) your data is processed for the needs of an investigation, to determine or defend any claims.
- If you want to exercise your rights mentioned in the previous item, please use the relevant tabs in our Online Store, which let you delete your account and data collected at our Online Store, or send us a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each security breach case observed is documented, and in the case of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the GDPR or of the Act, such a violation of the personal data protection regulations is reported to the persons being the data subjects, and – if applicable – to PUODO.